Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /data/27/1/86/63/1901389/user/2068964/htdocs/forum/common.php on line 106
Plotdigger Films Forum • View topic - Plotdigger Merchandise...what's upcoming!!

Plotdigger Merchandise...what's upcoming!!

The forum for Plotdigger Films Inc.

Moderator: Danitor

Plotdigger Merchandise...what's upcoming!!

Postby Plotdigger » Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:40 pm

Hello friends,

All t-shirt designs currently up, will soon be OOP! We are in the process of pressing up our current "Plotdigger Films" logo t-shirt and hat, hoodie. As well as a couple of shirt designs for every feature film we've made..."Live Feed", "Gutterballs" and "Hanger" as well as the upcoming "Star Vehicle"...we will take something cool from each film and create a unique shirt...for instance..."Hanger" will feature Russell holding tampons saying "Fresh or Vintage?" and "The John" saying..."Payback is a bitch of a whore"...

I feel this kind of shirt is better than just the standard dvd art...which you already have anyways if you own the dvd! Something unique and cool is the way we are trying to go.

I will have one requested tee re-printed...the infamous "Gutterballs" Maniac homage...yes it will be for sale...and fairly soon.

So if you want any of our current designs, get them soon because when we remove those items, that's all she wrote!!

Cool!
RY
Plotdigger

Re: Plotdigger Merchandise...what's upcoming!!

Postby Morbid69 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:12 am

Yay! I'm definitely looking forward to the new shirts, bro. And the Plotdigger hoodie. I've been needing some new hoodies.

Any idea if you'll be pressing up some hoodies for the different movies too, or will it just be t-shirts for them?
Morbid69

Return to Plotdigger Films Forum