Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /data/27/1/86/63/1901389/user/2068964/htdocs/forum/common.php on line 106
Plotdigger Films Forum • View topic - Star Vehicle!

Star Vehicle!

The forum for Plotdigger Films Inc.

Moderator: Danitor

Re: Star Vehicle!

Postby ClockworkVirus » Thu May 27, 2010 2:01 am

Those who are members of the Facebook group probably know this, but as of a couple days ago, post-production on Star Vehicle has been completed. I haven't gotten to see it yet, but I'm sure it's sick as fuck. One thing we know for sure is that it's produced in true HD, and will feature a soundtrack by Gianni Rossi, whose work you might remember from Gutterballs, for that '70s exploitation flavour.
ClockworkVirus
Site Admin

Postby GIGANTOR » Sun May 30, 2010 11:32 am

So when does the DVD get released?
GIGANTOR

Postby ClockworkVirus » Mon May 31, 2010 4:24 pm

SV needs about a month or so of further tuning and polishing, then Ryan's going to start sending screeners out. Then pre-orders, then manufacturing, so we're looking at an early Fall release.
ClockworkVirus
Site Admin

Postby GIGANTOR » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:54 am

Cool look forward to checking it out
GIGANTOR

Postby Plotdigger » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:17 am

GIGANTOR wrote:Cool look forward to checking it out

"Star Vehicle" is finished now with post production and gets the special edition dvd treatment in Germany this Summer. I just found out that our rough cut played a midnight show over in Germany! It wasn't even done! lol.
Plotdigger

Postby AnDrEwFIGHTS » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:05 pm

great news ryan. i'll likely even watch the butchered internet version a few times while i wait for release
but i'll be there to order mine asap. i still need the unrated Live Feed i only got the R version hanger and gutterballs are bought i'm still waiting for hanger in the mail
and i need to grab torched as well.
AnDrEwFIGHTS

Postby Plotdigger » Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:52 pm

AnDrEwFIGHTS wrote:great news ryan. i'll likely even watch the butchered internet version a few times while i wait for release
but i'll be there to order mine asap. i still need the unrated Live Feed i only got the R version hanger and gutterballs are bought i'm still waiting for hanger in the mail
and i need to grab torched as well.

The cut version is online now to my dislike but typically with our movies, the cut version usually surfaces online, which gives the viewers a taste and also something to look forward too. The Uncut will be out soon :)
Plotdigger

Postby Plotdigger » Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:26 pm

I guess we'll have to retitle this thread "Bleading Lady" lol
Plotdigger

Return to Plotdigger Films Forum