Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /data/27/1/86/63/1901389/user/2068964/htdocs/forum/common.php on line 106
Plotdigger Films Forum • View topic - Torched

Torched

The forum for Plotdigger Films Inc.

Moderator: Danitor

Torched

Postby TimWambolt » Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:48 pm

My favorite Plotdigger film by far is Torched!
I rented it from Blockbuster, it's a short included in the movie "Hell Hath No Fury" but I highly recommend buying it!
It's one of the most brutal and sadistic movies ever made! If it doesn't make you cringe, you're not human!
Fuck Hostel! This is how a torture movie should be!
TimWambolt

Re: Torched

Postby ClockworkVirus » Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:46 am

Awesome. Torched is the one Plotdigger movie I haven't seen -- I'm waiting for Torched: Char-Broiled Edition, which drops this fall. Ryan's shown me clips of it, and which looks absolutely repulsive (in a good way). Looks pretty sharp with its cleaned-up footage, too.
ClockworkVirus
Site Admin

Postby TimWambolt » Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:17 pm

I can't wait to see that version!
Even the censored version is one of the sickest, goriest movies ever made!
TimWambolt

Postby GIGANTOR » Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:48 am

Cool ! Look forward to checking out Torched: Char-Broiled Edition on DVD
GIGANTOR

Postby ClockworkVirus » Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:08 am

Hah, yeah, Torched does make quite an impression. I don't think I've ever seen a movie with a cock burned by a blowtorch before -- and if there is such a movie, I can't imagine it's any more brutal than this one.

You guys probably know it by now (I've been spamming it everywhere, including the frontpage) but Torched: Char-Broiled Edition is now taking pre-orders for its November 24th release. This is the best version of Torched so far, re-edited front to back. According to Ryan, there's at least five more minutes of footage cut in, mostly of gore. If you're interested, it's there for the buyin'!
ClockworkVirus
Site Admin

Postby ChrisMayo » Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:16 am

It's great news that Torched is getting a legit release. I've gotten a lot of emails at Severed Cinema asking about this and now I can finally direct people to this release. It's far better than that anthology film is was originally released on.

Cheers guys!
ChrisMayo

Postby kkmmnn » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:47 pm

hey Tim!

got my pre-order in for the Char-Broiled Edition. wouldn't want to miss a legit release of this film. just ordered some t-shirts, too. over $50, so i'll get a bootleg Balls Out Edition of GBs, too!! mark me down as excited!

btw, hey everybody, i'm Tyler
kkmmnn

Postby digitalartery » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:03 pm

Like I mentioned on the TTP boards; Torched is a very sadistic and nasty movie. So for those who haven't seen it, you will be very pleased. Solid rape-revenge flick that ends in total insanity.
digitalartery

Postby Morbid69 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:19 am

In case anyone was curious, the Char-Broiled edition of Torched is definitey the version to pick up. While the gore is always a very, very, very welcome addition to the film. The best part, in my opinion, is definitely the new soundtrack. The heavy sound track really is quite badass - especially during the end scenes. I'm sure those who've seen know what I'm talking about. ;-)
Morbid69

Postby ClockworkVirus » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:25 pm

Glad to hear you liked it, Morbid. Torched has been getting great reviews from other quarters too. The 'lost Plotdigger film' is back to stay!
ClockworkVirus
Site Admin

Postby scratchy » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:30 am

Got to agree with most that has been stated on this particluar thread. TORCHED ranks up there as one of the best. I fell for this movie when it was first released a long time ago and am extra pleased with the new Char-Broiled Edition - it has taken it that one step further and certainly stands out as one of the best in this genre - always has. My only complaint as I have spoken with Ryan about on a few occassions, is that there was not enough nudity - Michelle Boback is a bit of a stunner and the shower stuff was not enough for me! I understand she just didn't want to get naked...alas, woe is me...

Of all the Plotdigger Movies, this one will take some beating in my book - it has kind of a sentimental value for me I guess. I am so glad it has "re-seen the light of day" - congrats for that Plotdigger!
scratchy

Return to Plotdigger Films Forum