Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /data/27/1/86/63/1901389/user/2068964/htdocs/forum/common.php on line 106
Plotdigger Films Forum • View topic - Welcome and introductions thread!

Welcome and introductions thread!

The forum for Plotdigger Films Inc.

Moderator: Danitor

Re: Welcome to the Plotdigger Films forum!

Postby Wildside » Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:23 pm

Howdy Brothers & Sisters! This is Brian from Wildside Cinema. I figured I'd drop by and join the club, Plotdigger rocks!
Wildside

Postby Marco » Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:41 pm

Hi there, Marco here from England! Website looks great, look forward to seeing Hanger! Plotdigger kicks ass!
Marco

Postby GunStreetGirl » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:35 am

Hi guys! This is Jeanine, makeup artist student!

Awesome job, Jordan!
GunStreetGirl

Postby TimWambolt » Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:39 pm

Hi Ryan and everybody, this is Tim Wambolt from Running With Scissors!
The new site looks great!
TimWambolt

Postby GIGANTOR » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:39 am

Hey Everybody just checking in to say Hi!
GIGANTOR

Postby digitalartery » Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:50 pm

Yo, this is Preston from Film Bizarro. Glad to be apart of the Plotdigger forum.
digitalartery

Postby napalmfuzz » Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:33 pm

Shawn(napalmfuzz) here from Night Of The Liberal Dead stopping by to say what's up, and say I'm stoked to finally see Hanger.
napalmfuzz

Postby aaronalive » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:07 pm

Website looks awesome. Just ordered Gutterballs the other day and came across this site. Looking forward to checking out the rest of the films. All look very promising.

Cheers
aaronalive

INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Postby Gigantor2 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:59 pm

Introduce yourself here.Where are you from?Where do your interests lie?blah blah blah etc etc...
Gigantor2

Postby JohnR » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:40 pm

Hi my name's John a writer and illustrator of extreme horror fiction currently living in San Antonio. Used to live in Chicago. Now I have a new place to hang out at.
JohnR

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Postby jdog » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:13 pm

my names jdog and i am from saskatchewan. i have a podcast called canadianferox and i am a huge fan of 60's, 70's, and 80's horror.
plotdigger films kicks ass and i cant wait to see what they have in store for us next.
jdog

Postby Plotdigger » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:55 am

My name is Ryan Nicholson aka Plotdigger and I create sleazy movies for sleazy people such as myself to enjoy!!
Plotdigger

Postby patrickbateman91 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:36 pm

My name is Joe! I'm from Ohio and I can't wait to watch more Plotdigger films. I seen Live Feed a few years ago and it's fucking sick. More brutal and over the top than Hostel. I'm also on the Toe Tag boards.
patrickbateman91

Postby GIGANTOR » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:18 pm

My name is Gigantor and I like to watch sleazy movies made by Ryan
Last edited by GIGANTOR on Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
GIGANTOR

Postby VHS » Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:11 am

I'm Ronny from Sweden and I run the website FilmBizarro.com with a friend of mine. Big fan of Plotdigger, of course.

Been registered here for a while apparently, just haven't been posting.
VHS

Postby Plotdigger » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:28 am

VHS wrote:I'm Ronny from Sweden and I run the website FilmBizarro.com with a friend of mine. Big fan of Plotdigger, of course.

Been registered here for a while apparently, just haven't been posting.

Whats up Ronny!! I just saw the Swedish "Hanger" art! Man it's fucking sick! Once they approve of that cover, I'll send it your way for hopefully a blurb on your site. Cool, RY
Plotdigger

Re: Welcome and introductions thread!

Postby VHS » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:13 pm

Cool man! Looking forward to it! :D
VHS

Postby Monsta » Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:57 am

Good stuff man.....
Monsta

Postby AnDrEwFIGHTS » Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:11 pm

How's all my fellow terror hounds? my name is Andrew Ricardo Boutilier
i'm from Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Canada.
I'm one of the biggest underground hardcore horror fans.
some of my personal favs are August Underground (Mordem Specifically), basically anything and everything TROMA makes, naturally all Plotdigger films u guys rock. and many others that ain't on the top of my head right now.
I train and compee in MMA hopefully going to make my pro debut soon. Amature record is 3-0 2(ko) 1(sub).
thats a little about me i'm happy to be part of your website and i'll be sure to add your collection to my extensive gore-horror collection. I'll always be a big suporter and will do all i can to help Plotdigger. i got tons and tons of horror loving friends so i'll be sure to spread your influence to all and get u guys DVD and Merchandise sales galore.
AnDrEwFIGHTS

Postby AnDrEwFIGHTS » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:03 pm

thanks Dan big fan of your stuff.
AnDrEwFIGHTS

Postby jugchord » Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:32 am

Hey I'm jugchord I review horror flicks on youtube under the same name. Plotdigger Films is badass and I figured I join up to hear the news on upcoming plotdigger releases
jugchord

Postby scratchy » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:15 am

Kia Ora, Tena Koe from way down under in good old New Zealand. Ryan and many others will know me as an avid Horror Fiend and general deviate at the tender age of 47yrs. I still kick ass with what I watch and listen too and love stuff that's totally out there, not that i am easily shocked.

Have loved Ryan's Film's from the very outset, when i managed to see Torched when he was allowing free viewing many moons ago. I was hooked! Ryan's Films are well treasured in my collection - I love them all for their uniqueness and am very greatful that Ryan is so open with his fans - signing copies for me and general "chat" has always been on the cards with him and that is pretty rare these days.

I am a qualified Psych (amongst other things) and work in the Prison Service helping "At Risk" and "Suicide" Prisoners. I get my own horror movies at work most days, so need this other stuff for light relief ha, ha!

Glad to be amongst many of my friends already here and glad to support Ryan in his ventures.

Thanks for having me.
scratchy

Postby exorcistdave » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:08 pm

Hi im David from a small town near Edinburgh in Scotland. Im a sleazy fan of sleazy movies such as Live Feed Gutterballs and Hanger. Ill be a fan of Star Vehicle just as soon as my order arrives.
exorcistdave

Postby evilgoodness23 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:35 pm

Hi everyone! I'm Nick from Jacksonville Florida. I love Plotdigger films and plan to own everything you guys release. Glad to be a member on the forum now and hope to meet some great people who love these films as well!! I just recently pre-ordered the pin-etration edition of Gutterballs and am so excited to be one of the few to get this DVD!!

Ryan... your a genius and keep up the awesome work dude :)
evilgoodness23

Postby stalkersrage » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:18 pm

Hello there. I'm Bob - huge fan of gore and sleaze, so I think I'm in the right place! Love all PD films, and my life's goal is to someday be afforded the opportunty to work on one with Ryan, et al. Amazing films, plotdigger!
stalkersrage

Postby jhoover » Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:55 pm

Hello all you crazy creations of cinema out there. This is James trying to get his production company off the ground...Hanging Baby Pictures but until i can find serious enough actors i work at a theater and try not to whore myself out to Hollywood. Hope to hear from you all!
jhoover

Postby ajimmyadams » Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:20 pm

Hello Everyone.
I am jimmy Adams. How are you all. Well guys i hope that i haven't did a big mistake to join this forum... And i could meet and conversant with new friends.

handbags and clutches
ajimmyadams

Postby uhlbsorry » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:05 pm

Hello this is Chris and Im from Taunton, Massachusetts. I am a huge fan of underground horror. Ryan and team are genius's. Keep up the good work and I will keep supporting. (If I ever receive my package from you guys, which was ordered a month ago, I willl be watching Live Feed and Torched for the first time.)
uhlbsorry

Postby Martyr67 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:03 pm

Hi Plotdigger Films,

I'm RĂ¼diger from Germany and I'm a die hard horror fan and I thought it might be a good idea to register to your forum just to be a little bit better informed on upcoming stuff and to get a little bit in touch with you cool guys, although I'm not sure if this forum is still active since the last post is over one year old. So, hello ... is there anybody out there? :-)
Martyr67

Return to Plotdigger Films Forum