Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /data/27/1/86/63/1901389/user/2068964/htdocs/forum/common.php on line 106
Plotdigger Films Forum • View topic - Torched

Torched

The forum for Plotdigger Films Inc.

Moderator: Danitor

Torched

Postby TimWambolt » Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:48 pm

My favorite Plotdigger film by far is Torched!
I rented it from Blockbuster, it's a short included in the movie "Hell Hath No Fury" but I highly recommend buying it!
It's one of the most brutal and sadistic movies ever made! If it doesn't make you cringe, you're not human!
Fuck Hostel! This is how a torture movie should be!
TimWambolt

Re: Torched

Postby ClockworkVirus » Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:46 am

Awesome. Torched is the one Plotdigger movie I haven't seen -- I'm waiting for Torched: Char-Broiled Edition, which drops this fall. Ryan's shown me clips of it, and which looks absolutely repulsive (in a good way). Looks pretty sharp with its cleaned-up footage, too.
ClockworkVirus
Site Admin

Postby TimWambolt » Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:17 pm

I can't wait to see that version!
Even the censored version is one of the sickest, goriest movies ever made!
TimWambolt

Postby GIGANTOR » Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:48 am

Cool ! Look forward to checking out Torched: Char-Broiled Edition on DVD
GIGANTOR

Postby ChrisMayo » Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:16 am

It's great news that Torched is getting a legit release. I've gotten a lot of emails at Severed Cinema asking about this and now I can finally direct people to this release. It's far better than that anthology film is was originally released on.

Cheers guys!
ChrisMayo

Postby kkmmnn » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:47 pm

hey Tim!

got my pre-order in for the Char-Broiled Edition. wouldn't want to miss a legit release of this film. just ordered some t-shirts, too. over $50, so i'll get a bootleg Balls Out Edition of GBs, too!! mark me down as excited!

btw, hey everybody, i'm Tyler
kkmmnn

Postby digitalartery » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:03 pm

Like I mentioned on the TTP boards; Torched is a very sadistic and nasty movie. So for those who haven't seen it, you will be very pleased. Solid rape-revenge flick that ends in total insanity.
digitalartery

Postby Morbid69 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:19 am

In case anyone was curious, the Char-Broiled edition of Torched is definitey the version to pick up. While the gore is always a very, very, very welcome addition to the film. The best part, in my opinion, is definitely the new soundtrack. The heavy sound track really is quite badass - especially during the end scenes. I'm sure those who've seen know what I'm talking about. ;-)
Morbid69

Postby scratchy » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:30 am

Got to agree with most that has been stated on this particluar thread. TORCHED ranks up there as one of the best. I fell for this movie when it was first released a long time ago and am extra pleased with the new Char-Broiled Edition - it has taken it that one step further and certainly stands out as one of the best in this genre - always has. My only complaint as I have spoken with Ryan about on a few occassions, is that there was not enough nudity - Michelle Boback is a bit of a stunner and the shower stuff was not enough for me! I understand she just didn't want to get naked...alas, woe is me...

Of all the Plotdigger Movies, this one will take some beating in my book - it has kind of a sentimental value for me I guess. I am so glad it has "re-seen the light of day" - congrats for that Plotdigger!
scratchy

Return to Plotdigger Films Forum